Upcoming Project: North Olive!
It’s a rewarding challenge to improve a 5-unit (currently 4 units, but we’re adding one!) apartment complex here in Old Towne Orange. The units have not had any upgrades in 20+ years and the layouts of the interiors are dated, as is the appearance on the exterior. The client bought this property with the intention of targeting Chapman U students as the new primary tenant base. The goals of the project are:
- Improve the exterior facades to complement the existing historic residences that are adjacent
- Create a sense of entry to each unit to give them identity from the street
- Enhance the overall beauty of the buildings
- Reconfigure the interior layouts of the units to match current apartment living trends
- Convert a 3-car garage to an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) utilizing the new state laws that allow this
- Do this all on a construction budget of less than $400,000
We can’t wait to show you how it will turn out. Stay tuned!